Sprouting Mix 1kg, 3kg, 5kg,10kg & 20kg (EP)
Disclaimer: The 1kg, 3kg, 5kg, 10kg is repackaged from 20kg size and supplied in a clear bag. Likely can’t be sent to WA, order at own risk to this state. According to the manufacturer these seeds are not certified to sprout but will very likely sprout at a decent rate.
Sprouts provide great nutrition in a form that your birds will really love.
Contains: grey stripe, oats, wheat, safflower, dun peas, lupins, mung beans, corn, safflower and white millet.
Basic Guide to Sprouting Seeds:
1. Rinse seed with water.
2. Soak seed in a jar or a bucket for 24 hours in twice the amount of water as you have seed. All seed must be submerged for this period.
3. Drain the water and rinse seed.
4. Put the seed in trays or buckets lined with paper towels. Be sure seed is spread well so that no seed is stacked on top of the other.
5. Pat dry the seed.
6. Keep seed in a cool place which is out of the sun.
7. Seed will likely sprout in 12 to 24 hours.
Disclaimer: If you notice mould, bacteria or a bad smell do NOT feed the sprouted seed to your birds. This basic guide does not guarantee that the sprouted seed you produce will be safe for your birds. Even when the procedure is followed perfectly there is still a chance that the seed might get spoiled and may become dangerous for your bird. Use these directions at your own risk.