ProN8ure (Protexin) Probiotic Soluble Powder (Orange), formerly Protexin, is a multi-strain probiotic containing live beneficial bacteria.
- ProN8ure is the only multi-strain probiotic, consisting of seven different naturally occurring bacteria
- Designed to assist in the establishment or re-establishment of healthy gut microflora
- The effectiveness and synergy of these strains has been proven in years of trials and production application
- Often recommended following the use of antibiotics as well as after cases of diarrhoea and digestive disturbances
- ProN8ure (Protexin) is available in powder, soluble powder, liquid and paste
Benefits of Using ProN8ure (Protexin)
ProN8ure (Protexin) is a blend of live viable microbes which benefits the host animal by improving the intestinal microbial balance. Everyday use of ProN8ure (Protexin) helps maintain a balanced digestive system, thus optimising digestion of feed and enhancing your animals’ health, naturally. These microbes are safe, non-toxic and residue free.
ProN8ure (Protexin) may be used during periods of stress (stresses disrupt the normal intestinal balance), e.g. overcrowding, pregnancy and lactation, scouring and diarrhoea. temperature extremes, transportation, training and exercise, and medication; and following animal husbandry procedures or practices such as antibiotic use, birth, castration, debeaking/dehorning, diet changes, loss of appetite, surgery, vaccination, weaning and worming.
Indications for use:
- An aid during periods of intestinal dysfunction in all animals, including treatment and control of scouring or diarrhoea, exclusion and suppression of pathogens such as E. coli, Salmonella spp. and Aeromonas spp.
- Post-antibiotic therapy in all animals for the re-establishment of gut microflora following antibiotic usage.
- Improved weight gains and feed conversion in growing pigs and cattle.
- Productivity improvements and reduced mortality in poultry.
- Aids in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals, e.g. day old chicks, neonatal calves, pigs, foals, lambs and kids, puppies and kittens.
Active Ingredients & Presentation
There are different types of ProN8ure (Protexin) Multi-Strain Probiotic:
- ProN8ure (Protexin) Powder (Green): In feed formula containing 60 million colony forming units per gram (CFU/g)
- ProN8ure (Protexin) Soluble Powder (Orange): Water soluble formula containing 180 million CFU/g
- ProN8ure (Protexin) Paste: Oral paste formula containing 180 million CFU/g
- ProN8ure (Protexin) Liquid (Blue): Oil based formula containing 180 million CFU/mL
Each gram or ml (for liquid) contains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus salivarius subspecies thermophilus.
Dosage & Administration – ProN8ure (Protexin) Soluble Powder (Orange)
- For an individual dose for a single animal, use at the stress level for the first 5 days then at the maintenance dose level.
- The below table should be used as a guide only, rates may vary depending upon feed intake.
- If unsure about the dosage to administer or if symptoms persist, consult your veterinarian.
- A level scoop measure holds around 2g of powder.
- *For birds, add ProN8ure Soluble to drinking water – make fresh daily.
Individual dose (per head per day)
1 – 3g
2 – 6g
Contraindications: ProN8ure should not be used in conjunction with Penicillins, Cephalosporins, Tetracyclines, Avoparcin, Gentomycin, Lincomycin, Streptomycin, Tiamulin or Tylosin, but may be used immediately following these antibiotics.
About International Animal Health
International Animal Health manufacture and market a range quality Australasian owned products for cattle, horses, sheep, goat, pigs and poultry. Our aim is to provide solutions to improve the overall growth, health and well-being of your animals and birds. Our innovative research based solutions include feed additives, medications, probiotics, nutritionals, first aid, biological and worming products while servicing the needs of veterinarians, farmers and owners of livestock.