Coopex Residual Insecticide 25 grams (see image above for directions of use)
Coopex Residual Insecticide: A water dispersible powder residual spray for the control of a range of insect pests. Coopex is often used to control fleas and lice in the backyard environment and in animal housing. However, it has many uses including the control of ants, cockroaches, Fleas, bedbugs etc
Coopex has an active constituent called Permethrin which is relatively safe compared to other sprays. Please read packet directions carefully before use.
# Water dispersible powder, residual spray for the control of various insect pests.
# Least hazardous of all commercially available residual insecticides.
# Clean, odourless, non-irritant and non-staining.
# Sustained residual activity.
# Low mammalian toxicity.
# Sachet presentation.
How to Apply:
Always add the powder to water at the rates given, and apply with a knapsack sprayer, bucket pump or another sprayer capable of giving a coarse spray directly onto exposed surfaces frequented by the pests. All dilutions should be applied to run off, i.e. 1 L of prepared spray per 20 – 30 m2, depending on porosity of the surface to be sprayed. Prepare a fresh suspension as required. Do not store diluted insecticide.
Where to Apply:
• Ants – nests, runs, walls, drains and places where ants are seen.
• Bedbugs – cracks and crevices in adjacent walls, bed frames, mattresses.
• Carpet pests – the infested area of carpet, particularly around edges and under furniture.
• Cockroaches – walls, cupboards, skirting boards, behind sinks, stoves and pipes. Pay particular attention to cracks and crevices.
• Fleas – skirting, floors and carpets, kennels, bedding and adjacent wall area.
• Paralysis ticks – vegetated areas where ticks are found
• Spiders – exposed surfaces where spiders are seen, nests and known hiding places.
• Silverfish – walls, cupboards, cracks and crevices, ceiling and enclosed floor spaces.
• Houseflies, mosquitoes, biting flies – all exposed surfaces where these flying insects may rest, eg, walls, ceilings, verandahs, etc.
• Hide beetles – spray wet skins prior to or after racking.
• Seed treatment – form a slurry of 25 g of Coopex Residual Insecticide with 100 to 250 mL of water. Hairy seeds need more water. Mix thoroughly with 5 kg seed in a concrete mixer or commercial seed mixer.
Coopex: A water dispersible powder residual spray for the control of a range of insect pests.
permethrin 25:75 250 g/kg
Professional Pest Control
General Pest Control
Mode of Action
Sodium channel modulator